Introduced in 1968, PRO-MIX® continues to evolve by providing commercial growers and consumers with cutting edge, value-added growing media products. Today, PRO-MIX® growing media are enhanced with high performance active ingredients and are considered a reference in the market as far as innovative and unique solutions. Finely tuned for growers who seek efficiency, superior plant quality, disease suppression and resistance to environmental stresses, PRO‑MIX® growing media optimize results. Choose PRO-MIX® products with MYCORRHIZAE™, BIOFUNGICIDE™* or both to deliver utmost plant quality and crop performance!
You are here
PRO-MIX - Pro Mix HP Mycorrihizae + Biofungicide 3.8 cf (PT2038500)
PRO-MIX® HP, with its high perlite content, provides a growing environment which benefits growers looking for significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of a fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers demanding a superior quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
• Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
• Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
• Less difficult to overwater crops
• Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
• Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle